I'm so bored.
So. So. Bored.
I am in APUSH again. This feels familiar. I don't know how my history teacher can talk so much and say so little. He will go on these long rants about some epic naval battle and end it with, "but you won't need to know any of that for the test." Oh joy.
KARA. WHAT IS HIS NAME?
In the past three hours, these are the notes I took:
Nye Committee
Internal stress
Cash and carry
Aftermath of fall of France, domination of Europe, Hitler changes aggression, attacks at night in winter months in northern Atlantic countries
Atlantic charter (1941)
Attack on Soviet Union frees Imperial Japan to expand aggression into the Pacific
AP exam in three weeks. Moment of spontaneous combustion drawing ever nearer.
Katie and Thalia made origami today. At least Mr. Helm THINKS I am paying attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
NEIL NEIL NEIL!!!
His name is Neil and he's wonderful and fantastic and smart and talented and creative and funny and SWEET
Post a Comment