Please enjoy this little snippet.
Winona Mantelli 12 March 2008 at 19:23
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS IS TWO PARTS!!!!
check (good) or (bad)
check (good) or (bad)
Gloria Duan 12 March 2008 at 19:26
>.< they come out at the same time?
Winona Mantelli 12 March 2008 at 19:27
no, one comes out nov. 2010, the next may 2011.
Katie Lutton 12 March 2008 at 19:28
THAT PHAILS.
Katie Lutton 12 March 2008 at 19:28
NO JOKE.
AWFUL.
AWFUL.
Gloria Duan 12 March 2008 at 19:29
THATS STUPID
Gloria Duan 12 March 2008 at 19:29
:[
I WANT TO SEE IT NOWNOWNOWAELNSKDSDGSDG
I WANT TO SEE IT NOWNOWNOWAELNSKDSDGSDG
Winona Mantelli 12 March 2008 at 19:32
i dont know...
i didnt like it at first, but the idea is starting to grow on me.
i didnt like it at first, but the idea is starting to grow on me.
Winona Mantelli 12 March 2008 at 19:33
the last ever hp movie is may of our senior year, thats really cool :)
Gloria Duan 12 March 2008 at 19:33
Lol that is!! wow
hmm :)
hmm :)
Katie Lutton 12 March 2008 at 19:37
Hahh
YESS
We all definetly need go at midnight. A total IBET reunion. ;D
YESS
We all definetly need go at midnight. A total IBET reunion. ;D
Gloria Duan 12 March 2008 at 19:38
OMG YES! That would be soooo cool ♥
Winona Mantelli 12 March 2008 at 19:38
YAY!!!
Katie Lutton 12 March 2008 at 19:39
n_n
Sundeep Kutumbaka 12 March 2008 at 20:12
is it on the weekend, i cant do a weekday
Katie Lutton 12 March 2008 at 20:14
Hmm... Winona?
I dunno.
I dunno.
Winona Mantelli 12 March 2008 at 20:20
i dont know!!! its in 3 years!!
Miles Le 12 March 2008 at 20:49
w00t! IBET Reunion!
Gloria Duan 12 March 2008 at 20:52
HAHHAHAA
Sundeep you will be a freaking second semester SENIOR with NOTHING better to do than BS school like this :)
Sundeep you will be a freaking second semester SENIOR with NOTHING better to do than BS school like this :)
Katie Lutton 12 March 2008 at 20:53
Hahhhh
I think it's an amazing idea. And considering I made it up, it's absolutely fantasmical ;D
I think it's an amazing idea. And considering I made it up, it's absolutely fantasmical ;D
Gloria Duan 12 March 2008 at 20:54
Hahaa of courseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
Gloria Duan 12 March 2008 at 20:58
♥
I cant wait now lol :)
I cant wait now lol :)
Katie Lutton 12 March 2008 at 21:01
Eeeeeeh ♥ ♥ ♥
Gloria Duan 12 March 2008 at 21:02
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ NO JOKE
0 comments:
Post a Comment