There is toothpaste on my face

Monday, January 25, 2010
So a while ago I once read that one way to get rid of acne is to dab some toothpaste on it. I've tried it several times and while it doesn't do much, it feels so good on your face especially when you have itchy grossness on your skin like me. It feels cool (like, temperature wise. I'm not that lame that my best adjective is "cool") and wonderful. And that was a terrible sentence. I apologize. I blame midterms.
Which brings me to my next topic. I have absolutely no time for breathing the next few days. This is what I have to do before tomorrow, and it is currently 8:38 PM: Finish Japanese topic writing, do Japanese homework, study for Japanese midterm, do Japanese corrections, BS English homework.

Excuse me while I get the English nonsense out of the way.

Okay. English nonsense has been completed. Moving on...

I think I need a bigger iPod. I have an 8 GB nano, and while I love it very much, I only have about 1 GB left. However, considering I am but a poor teenager struggling to possibly one day afford college, getting a new iPod at the moment is out of the question. I think I'll just need to weed out some of my music and uncheck the songs I tend to skip past anyway.

Today, I just barely finished my communications project. Literally, for the hour and a half during class I worked on it and for the hour and a half during eighth period I spent working on it, my eyes barely left the screen. It was just constant cutting, moving, dragging, and other editing craziness. For those of you who edit video, you know that while it can be a lot of fun, it can also be incredibly frustrating when things go wrong, especially when you have a deadline and you are working with people you don't know well. Plus, everything is also always worse when all of this is happening after you bombed a physics midterm. Ergo, I was not in the best mood today during communications. I was still pretty brain-dead during lunch, but orchestra helped me regain my energy and we managed to pull the thing together literally by the last minute. I'm pretty happy with it, although there are parts I wish I could make better. We didn't have time to film one scene, so there is somewhat of a weird sense when you watch the whole thing through, because we only have two daydreams instead of three and odd numbers feel more comfortable with stories.

I HATE THESE POSTS where I am so destroyed by school that my writing is disjointed and awkward and I end up ending them abruptly like so.

1 comments:

KaraDawlish said...

ONLY 1GIG LEFT?!?! HAha i never have ANY Gigs left1 i always have to take a bunch of stuff off it's always full

i'm slightly jealous you have a legit communications class

do you see how i read the whole thing first and made sure the comment was COMPLETE before posting it and then 9 following... i'm very proud of myself :) Haha

Post a Comment