4/22/09
9:54 PM me: I'm making a blog
What should I name it?
9:55 PM Gloria: hahahaa
the win blog
me: No, Glo
tee hee
Gloria: hahhahaa
lame
uhm
something mysterious
me: Thank you
So there you have it. I also was thinking of naming it "Defy Gravity" but I felt that was a little too, forced? Obvious? Not subtle? I don't know, it just wasn't working with me. I have a history of hating naming things/titles, so maybe if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them!
I have APUSH to study. QUIT BOTHERING ME, BLOG! Thank you.
I have little on my mind. The last time I started writing with little to say... well that was interesting. But I'd rather not go down that path again. I will now end my shortest ever blog post.
2 comments:
GOOO STUDDDYYYYY
coughcough because I totally am.
i can hardly name my daily posts. a blog title is there ALL THE TIME. Lol so i won't help you there///
Post a Comment