First week of school= successful :)
So I have officially survived the first week of junior year. To tell you the truth, I am actually really looking forward to this year. I have awesome teachers in English, math, physics, communication systems, and orchestra. The workload is, well, workable. Meaning, I haven't been up too late doing homework. Yet. I have some awesome classes, like communication systems, which will be the most epic class ever. English looks like a total party, and my math teacher is hilarious. These are all already major improvements from last year. Physics is pretty terrible, though. We started off with a math test (not graded, thankfully), which I probably received about, uh, 30%. I'm also already behind on the lab, and totally confused with the homework. Hopefully I'll get used to all of it eventually and it'll get better. This is probably all wishful thinking, but whatever.
Week one without facebook, twitter, or youtube: not so great. It will probably pay off in the end, because I was able to do my work with fewer distractions than normal, but I hated not being able to talk to everyone in CoW. I eventually resorted to writing spontaneous letters to people. It was really nice to be able to talk to everyone on Tokbox over the weekend, though.
A Very Potter Musical soundtrack was released this week :) Due to my lack of internet useage, I was not aware of this until Friday, when I immediately downloaded it. It's great, of course. I love "Missing You," which I didn't notice much in the musical, but is really good on the recording. I'm a little disappointed with "Granger Danger" though. Not the best recording. I wish Darren Criss had recorded an acoustic version of it.This has been an awesome music weekend, considering I also recieved my Wizard Rock EP of the Month Club package on Saturday. I absolutely LOVE Danny Dementor's EP! I've listened to it a ridiculous number of times now. I love his song "Death," which is nowhere near as emo as it sounds. Harry and the Potters' EP was, well, interesting. And The Moaning Myrtles were great as always!
9 more weeks until my cake, Gloria :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
TAUNTING ME!!!! SEND IT TO ME NOW BEFORE I DIEEE OMG I NEED IT HE"S SO AWESOME
Post a Comment