This is not late

Monday, September 28, 2009
Today was Yom Kippur, ergo, I was not technically allowed to be on the computer last night. So this was not late.

This morning: I woke up, went to services, came home, re-read P-WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM TO BRING SOME VERY SCARY NEWS. Well, not really news. Actually, I'm not really sure what to call it. I wanted to underline "Paper Towns" and I foolishly did 'control u'. This brought up some very scary text which looked scarily similar to Java. Like, "[stuff] = false" and if-else statements and {} and (); and SCARY THINGS. I HATE JAVA. For those of you who were fortunate enough to not be friends with me during the tragic summer of '08, you may not fully understand my current spazzing. You are lucky. In short- I spent five weeks of my summer in a computer lab writing (); too much and learning about for-loops and if-then statements and all these terrible things I wish I did not still remember, while trying not to pull out every strand of hair on my head or throw the computer moniter into the wall.

So back to what I was saying...

I returned home and read (fudge! can you not underline on this thing?) Paper Towns, slept, and then ate at around 5. Yes that's early. I'm a bad Jew. Then I practiced the cello, walked my dog, and did homework. Really boring, I know.

All in all, this was a pretty uneventful week. School, a few more failed tests/quizzes, homework, soccer game (we won 3-1 :) ), etc. This week is homecoming week, however, for which I am totally excited :) My video camera is charged with a new tape, so expect a supermegafoxyawesomehot video probably next week.

I don't feel like saying anything else. BLAH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment