I shouldn't be writing this. And you shouldn't be reading it.

Thursday, September 17, 2009
Sooooo...

I say the word "so" a lot when I type. I also use ellipses (...) a lot. I also use the words "also" and "a lot" a lot when I type.

I'm a really boring writer.

I should blog about something interesting. I should write about some hilarious event that took place today (there wasn't one). I should talk about an issue in politics (not interested). Actually, what I should be doing is starting my physics homework and studying for a communication systems quiz.
Due to Rosh Hashanah (Jewish holiday for you anti- semites. Spell check is also anti- semetic. Rosh Hashanah is coming up as being misspelled. Granted, there are also 50 different ways to spell every Jewish holiday/word.) being this Saturday (and because Jewish holidays start the evening before, so Friday night), the football game was moved to Thursday night. Since I film the games with my mother for the coaches, we need to go out on a rainy Thursday evening to try to follow a football on a tiny viewfinder (I've been using parentheses a lot lately. I feel like using them right here.) when I could be using this time to get my work done and go to sleep at an hour in which I might get close to the recommended amount of sleep for teenagers (8 hours. That wasn't necessary. I just felt like using parentheses and demontrating my spelling ability. NECESSARY. UNECESSARY. UNECESSARILY. I WIN!) (of course, I did just say that I'm using spell check. I wasn't using it then! I promise!) (I feel like I am dueling parentheses right here.) (I like Harry Potter).

I have no idea what I was saying. I'm going to end this now. I am sorry if you tried to read that. I don't even understand it.

1 comments:

KaraDawlish said...

lol winona. i like you. you are a cool person.

how is that for boring writing.

its true just put really lamely..

Post a Comment