I write really boring blog posts

Sunday, November 8, 2009
I have published 22 posts and yet I have 30 in my edit posts section. I think I need to learn how to finish writing blog posts. I do that a lot. When I used to write to J. K. Rowling, I would write a page, get up and do something, forget about it, come back a week later and try to write but realize what I had been saying previously had nothing to do with anything anymore. It was incredibly frustrating. Speaking of writing letters...
I just found out that CBS is cutting down this season of Numb3rs from 22 episodes to 16, meaning they are probably ending the show soon. This annoys me, as you can imagine. Why continue one of the few really great cop dramas? Oh yeah, Americans are too stupid to enjoy quality TV and would prefer watching the 50 different versions of CSI that require minimum brain activity. And this is nothing new. The best shows are always canceled too soon. Arrested Development only ran for three seasons, and that show is one of the most brilliantly funny television shows in existence. However, it is intelligent humor and I guess most people didn't want to think that much just for a TV show. Either way, I, being the fan I am, wrote letters to CBS. I will be mailing them tomorrow. I know it won't make much of a difference, but like when WB moved the sixth HP movie release date, I wanted my voice to be heard. Unfortunately, we didn't do anything about WB and the Harry Potter fan base is 100x larger than the Numb3rs fan base, so I doubt they will change their decision to at least finish out the season properly.

The weather has been completely bi-polar this weekend. Friday night at the football game I was out with my winter coat, gloves, and a scarf, and I was still absolutely freezing. Yesterday was cold but not that cold, and then today is was like 78 degrees. I really hate this area for weather reasons. I don't care how great Virginia colleges are, I need to be up north.

So my wonderful plans of a CoW-filled birthday are slowly crashing down. Kara will hopefully come down, but at this point it seems she is the only one. Oh well, most of my friends should be around (for a change) so I will probably have some sort of party or something. I mentioned the idea of a CoW meet-up in NYC in January, which seemed pretty popular, so hopefully that will work out.

I have nothing more to say. Actually, that is not true. I have everything more to say. Truthfully, I am tired and there is little more in my brain for me to spew onto this screen. I am done with the typing up of the thoughts for the day. Good bye. Have a nice week.

2 comments:

KaraDawlish said...

i love numb3rs that and ncis i can stand omg winona did you finish watching all of the previous seasons or can you make it last longer?

lol idk about quality tv but the are canceling eastwick ALL TOGETHEr. feel luck you have numb3rs haha i don't watch tv i just watched because of darren and now i have NOTHING

that's so saaad i think i want everyne to come just as much as you do. i will HOPEFULLY be going but now i have no one to go with an i like i previously said, don't trust myself going somewhere alone i will die. and that will make my mom even more shift about it too. GAH. i'll see you in january though :D

how do you spend every friday filming those games? GAH.

post longer blogs so i have stuff to read in communications :D
thanks for entertaining me for the period boooring

KaraDawlish said...

my comment is almost as long as the post lmao
IM SO BOOOREd

Post a Comment