There's not really a point to this blog. I am warning you now.
(1/2)(day)=(physics)(75 min)+(communications)(75 min)=75 min(physics+communications)= :)
Oh, math. How you entertain me so.
There was nothing much to this week or today, so I will not discuss that. Instead, I will talk about DA FUTURE. Well, this weekend :) Tomorrow, I am coming home and we are blasting music and COOKING. My mother has been serving us light meals all week in preparation for the serious eating that will be taking place. My father and I are in charge of the pies, which is something about which I am extremely excited! This is my favorite part of the holiday season- the music, which is usually pretty consistent year to year and gives everything a special feel, the wonderful smell of the food, everyone's good mood (not that my family is usually depressed or something, but there really is no reason to be unhappy at the start of a 4.5 day weekend while cooking delicious food). And I especially love watching the first HP movie around Thanksgiving, but I need to of course get my family to let me. They have seen it as many times as me, and although they all love Harry Potter, sometimes it's a bit much. However, in my defense, I don't think I've seen the movie since Kristine's house in July, so they don't have an excuse.
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade :) I watch this every year! My communications teacher talked to us about the technicalities behind it- like how things are scripted, and how only NBC shows/characters are used and none from other TV networks, and such. Apparently Glee was supposed to perform, but they got dropped because they are a Fox TV show. I guess this explains why the Harry Potter balloon for which I wait every year never comes :( Oh well, I still always enjoy it immensely!
I don't believe we are having anyone over for Thanksgiving this year. This isn't too unusual, because a) most of my extended family lives in NY and we don't like traveling this time of year so we rarely (as in, once in my life, years ago) see them at Thanksgiving, and b) we are vegetarian, so we don't want to deal with introducing people to Tofurkey, which is something meat-eaters tend to hate. I don't know why; I love it! But sometimes we will ask my mother's uncle to come over, because he lives relatively close, but I guess not this year. We might still have people over for dessert. I do not know.
BLACK FRIDAY: A tradition my mother and I have been doing for the past five years! The sales are never amazing, but it is always fun to wake up obnoxiously early to go shopping before the mad rush. There is not much I need this year- just another pair of jeans really. I'm otherwise pretty set when it comes to clothes. I think I'll just browse and look for any great deals.
Not much more to say at the moment. OTAY I think I'll go sleep now. Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(40)
-
▼
November
(13)
- TO DO LISTSSSS
- Mushy personal stuff :)
- Sanksgiving tawk
- I owe Gloria a cake
- If you're happy and you know it clap your hands <...
- I am not an alcoholic
- Sleeping and weekend talk
- Treasures of my past
- When I rule the world
- Excruciatingly Bored
- I write really boring blog posts
- Weekend part two (yeah I know it's really late)
- Weekend part 1/Thoughts on perception
-
▼
November
(13)
2 comments:
FOOOOOOOD
Oh boy do I love food.
come to new york for thanksgiving and stop in CT! : )
Post a Comment