If you're happy and you know it clap your hands <-- My mood

Saturday, November 21, 2009
I keep wondering why no one is online and why I am so bored. And then I realize it is 6:41 PM and I am home with nothing to do except homework. Story of my life.

Today was interesting. There are parts I will discuss here, and parts I feel uncomfortable posting online. You can ask me about them privately. Well, actually you may not have a choice. Depending on who you are, I might end up ranting to you about these unpleasant aspects of the day at some point in the future. So watch out.

Last night: I don't even know. I can't remember what I ate for dinner. Oh yeah, veggie burgers and tomato soup. I had to clean the kitchen afterward, because my mother claims I never do anything around the house. I honestly can't remember much after that. I think I played tetris, watched some youtube, watched Numb3rs on DVD and then watched the newest episode on TV. And then I went to bed.

I live such an exciting life, don't I?

This morning I woke up too early on a Saturday morning for the second week in a row. Unfortunately, it was not anywhere near as enjoyable as last week. My school was offering a practice SAT and my mother decided I should take it, even though I had an all-day soccer tournament the same day. She decided this was more important than soccer, so I figured since the test was supposed to be over by 12, I would leave and get to the field in time for my third of four games. ACHIEVEMENT: I drove to school by myself WITHOUT GETTING LOST for the first time today. In case you need that cleared up, yes I have driven to school before, but I got lost the first time. Because I fail. But in my defense, if you know where I live in relation to my school (said information will not be posted. Stalkers, I'm on to you!), it is both possible to get lost and is also a difficult drive. BUT I DID IT. So I got to school, had an interesting time parallel parking, and signed in at the front, and went to my assigned room. And then I took the SAT. Fun! Exciting! Okay I'll stop. Since it was a practice test, the guy went over test-taking tips and such during breaks. The test was okay. Whatever. Nothing interesting. Of course, since the world didn't seem to really be working in my favor today, I did not get out at 12 but rather 12:45 because... I don't even know why. It wasn't just me who had issues with this, people had to call their parents to pick them up 45 minutes later, but of course you're not supposed to use your cell phone during the test, so there were issues there. Other people like me also had commitments right after the test, so we were all screwed. Either way, I was pretty mad when I finally got out of there, starving, knowing I had missed the game because it was about 20 minutes to the field from school and there was no point rushing to play for half the already shortened game (it was a tournament where we played four 25 minute games). So yeah, I managed to find the field without getting lost, which was quite an achievement considering I have never driven in that area before and it is insanely confusing, with street names constantly changing, then changing back, and other frustrations. GAHHHHH

WHERE IS EVERYONE??? I AM TIREDDDD
I WANNA SLEEPPPPPP BUT IT IS ONLY 7 PM

NYAHHHHH

I'm going to watch Numb3rs. No, I'm making cookies. How about both? Yes that is a good idea. And maybe I'll get some homework done. Yes I will. Good day to you sir.

2 comments:

Katie said...

When I get a webcam, I'll make a giant cut out of me and stay logged in so you can just talk to that when I'm goneeeee ;D

KaraDawlish said...

rant. message rant me :D

Please? i haven't had a really hardcore facebook message chat with you in a while! i miss hearing what's going on in our life while it's actually DIrected towards me. i'm not doing anything now. shoot

Post a Comment