Homecoming week
- My Diet Coke costume was pretty awesome :) I got many comments
- We had awesome cheers at the pep rallies (a big accomplishment for our class. Last year: "2-0-1-1. We're number one!")
- LOTS of "spirit cheering" or whatever you call it, going to freshman/sophomore classes and doing the "we've got spirit" thing. Way too much fun :)
- Seeing the costumes at school made my day every day. My school is so spirited and awesome
- Friday's pep rally was as great as always!
- So many HP references because of the senior theme (Don't Stop Believin'). There is a negative side to this too, but I'm not talking negatives now. Maybe later.
- I love seeing how priorities are shifted this week. I spent all night working on a costume rather than study for a test, and I was not alone.
- We watched videos in comm. systems of my school nearly 15 years ago, back when we were actually good at football. So awesome seeing how the school changed since then, though. And how it didn't change...
- Eating overpriced pizza on a grassy median in the Home Depot parking lot
- I love seeing the kids from school take over the shopping center near my school
- Finally went to the bonfire- totally awesome! We had a good cheer for once!
- Laughing at those two boys on the ground behind the bleachers... lol
- We only lost 7-0
- The shed full of dead bodies... or lollipops?
- Rocking out with Katie to Celine Dion and Clay Aiken in the car
- I was the only one of the three of us who drove, who, uh, drove safely/legally
- Thai food :)
- Bumping into my brother and his "friends" (he was the only guy with 13 asian girls. I am not kidding) at the restaurant was interesting.
- I almost got us lost in the parking garage. Whoops
- "I don't like soft things that are supposed to be hard"
- Climbing trees at 5 am. We are hardcore
- I didn't go, but just the fact that two people went to 7-11 at like 4:30 am was pretty hilarious
- Chinese pancakes!
1 comments:
Wooh! <3
good :D
have fun with life. you work too hard!
Post a Comment