BEDA #2

Monday, August 2, 2010
So I may have mentioned BEDA, or Blog Every Day in August [April] several months back. Maureen Johnson normally does it in April, but this past April she was too busy and decided to move it to August. I, too, was extremely busy this April and August is a much better time for me to devote to writing a blog entry every day. I need something constructive to do with my time. I really don't want to fall into the August slump that comes every year when I have a to do list a mile long that sits in the corner of my room gathering dust until the week before school starts. Maybe if I can force myself to blog every day, I can force myself to do other things every day.
Speaking of which, I'll write out my to do list now:
- FINISH JAPAN TRIP ESSAY
- Finish translating song
- Buy summer reading
- Begin summer reading
- Finish laundry
- Practice cello

Yeah, this is short. Whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment