Today, my parents decided to take my brothers and me to Kings Dominion. It should have been more fun had they realized that August is when the three of us tend to hole up in our shells and sleep off the last month of summer. We don't do well in public this time of year. Ergo, after riding all the biggest roller coasters, we decided three hours was enough time to spend in an amusement park and we called our parents to pick us up. I guess it was fun, but like I said, we like to spend August in front of computers and TVs. I can't see what is wrong with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(122)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Cancer sucks
- Early post for once
- An attempt at substance
- Productivity. Kind of.
- Senior year
- Lovely Complex
- sleeping
- Oh hey there
- I have forgotten how to write.
- Mark Reads Harry Potter
- The real me. The real you. Let's all just have a b...
- words are failing me.
- Hibernation time
- bored
- (30 days ready set GO)
- I suck
- Short BEDA
- BEDA #2
- Oh no. Oh yes. Japan, summer 2010.
-
▼
August
(19)
0 comments:
Post a Comment