This morning I woke up at five in the morning in my disgustingly hot bedroom. I was really thirsty so I got up, got a glass of water, and sat in the sunroom for an hour or so. It was raining slightly but still completely dark outside. I just sat there in the cool morning air, watching the sky get brighter and listening to the steady patter of raindrops falling on the roof. After a while I went back to sleep.
And that was the most exciting moment of my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(122)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Cancer sucks
- Early post for once
- An attempt at substance
- Productivity. Kind of.
- Senior year
- Lovely Complex
- sleeping
- Oh hey there
- I have forgotten how to write.
- Mark Reads Harry Potter
- The real me. The real you. Let's all just have a b...
- words are failing me.
- Hibernation time
- bored
- (30 days ready set GO)
- I suck
- Short BEDA
- BEDA #2
- Oh no. Oh yes. Japan, summer 2010.
-
▼
August
(19)
0 comments:
Post a Comment