I have randomly and suddenly fallen into a weird state of unhappiness. I'm not sure where it started, but I know it was horribly elevated and has not budged since I started worrying (ONCE AGAIN) about my schedule next year. Worrying is the most pointless waste of time in the history of the universe, but I am oh so skilled at it. I could always email my counselor, but for whatever reason I feel like anything I could say would just come across as annoying. I'd rather wait until I actually got the schedule to say something, but now I have to wait. I've heard they are coming out on the 30th, which shouldn't be too bad because I'm going out of town this weekend for a wedding and I won't have to sit in front of my computer refreshing the intranet for five straight days. If I don't get Orser or Majeske, I literally don't know what I will do. I don't know if I have the type of personality where I can get a teacher to know me after only a month or so. When I can finally see it, it will take about six seconds to realize the teachers I need are or are not on it. If the worst happens, an email to Ms. Campane will be open on my screen in the next four seconds. I've dreaded the idea of recommendations since the very beginning, and the worst has already happened. I don't know what I will be able to do if it just keeps getting worse.
Ugh.
In happier news, today I bought tickets for Cindy and me to see The Downtown Fiction play in two weeks, which will be AMAZING. I really love this band and even though they are local, they are getting really popular (they are playing in Japan in a few weeks!) so I want to make sure to see them before they reach that "untouchable" point in which you can't just meet them after the concert or be their facebook friend. I love that about indie bands, but watching them get super famous is something you just have to deal with when talent gets recognized by the public for once. They are also playing with Struan Shields, who I started listening to today and I really like his stuff! Nothing in the world makes me happier than new music.
I still feel weirdly unsettled. I'll go wallow in my sorrows for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(122)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Cancer sucks
- Early post for once
- An attempt at substance
- Productivity. Kind of.
- Senior year
- Lovely Complex
- sleeping
- Oh hey there
- I have forgotten how to write.
- Mark Reads Harry Potter
- The real me. The real you. Let's all just have a b...
- words are failing me.
- Hibernation time
- bored
- (30 days ready set GO)
- I suck
- Short BEDA
- BEDA #2
- Oh no. Oh yes. Japan, summer 2010.
-
▼
August
(19)
0 comments:
Post a Comment