Senior year

Saturday, August 21, 2010
This is really weird, but...
I think I am really excited for school this year.

Last year was junior year. I knew going into it that it would be tough, but I had a good feeling about the year. I managed to somehow keep a positive attitude and while it didn't go perfectly, I enjoyed the year. This year, I still feel as confident as I did last summer, but I'm looking at a (potentially and HOPEFULLY) much better schedule, general senior status, and plans with my friends for a really incredible year. I am slightly terrified about my schedule, though, because I need many things that might not be possible:
- Japanese 5. This might conflict with my tech lab, in which case I would take orchestra. This is not preferred. At all.
- Either my sophomore English or history teacher, who I could potentially get for AP Lang/AP Gov, respectively. I need them for college recs. If I can't get either of them, I'll have to rely on a new teacher senior year, which will not be good.
- Not Donahoe. Please.

My biggest issue is the college rec one, about which my counselor knows well. I truly hope she remembers I could ask them if I had them again, because I don't want to be obnoxious and ask her for specific teachers which is something I know counselors tend to dislike.

Okay. Going to go read some summer reading. YAY. JOY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment