words are failing me.

Sunday, August 15, 2010
I love instrumental soundtracks more than anything in the whole world. Well, at this moment I do. Right now, there is nothing else in the world except this barely-written blog post and the gorgeous music playing in my ears. I love instrumentals because they bring back such clear visions of the movie or show, but still allow for the imagination classical music inspires in me. While I love words, poetry, and song lyrics, sometimes I find they are too limiting. The pureness of instrumental music, even simply piano covers of my favorite songs, is something that can't be explained. It gives the music a specific feeling and meaning to every person who hears it, but a different one to each person. There is no right or wrong message, it is just emotion. Music is a feeling.

And this post feels like I am trying too hard. I hate August.

0 comments:

Post a Comment