Manageable

Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Are you ready for this? Here we go.

I love school.

Okay, maybe love is a strong word. I like school very much. The bad parts are manageable and the good parts are amazing. I absolutely love being a senior. This morning, after waking up an hour later than I did last year, I had a successful drive to school, after which I met up with a few friends and then went off to math. I have a great math teacher this year, and I'm in the easy math class so I have a feeling this year will be manageable. Afterward was communications tech lab which was great as always. Mr. Montgomery started us off by showing us a video of TJ football from over ten years ago, and then went into a rant about how apparently everyone hates our lab. We are ten people strong and WE CAN TAKE THEM. Silly administration.
Lunch was great. I loved being able to see everyone again as we lounged outside under the trees, eating and laughing and partaking in our usual shenanigans. I proceeded to my next two classes, geosystems and AP government, which were both mildly interesting, mildly boring, both with decent teachers and a workload that seemed... manageable.

Everything just worked out. I got my hardest classes over with today, and now I can breeze through Japanese and anthro, and take advantage of AP English Lang as being the best class I'll take in all four years at TJ.

It's going to be a good year.

Currently reading: Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
Currently listening to: Something Real by Struan Shields

0 comments:

Post a Comment