[I don't want to fall out, but we're all out of time
Is this over
Don't want an ending
In one day no way you'll be mine
Is this over
Don't want an ending]
It's chilly, but I have a sweater, so I'm okay. The light of the fiery sun warms my face, gently kissing it as it disappears to its nightly slumber. My heart is so full, it's aching. The colors mix, blend, twirl into something that no painter could ever create, no photographer could ever capture.
[Tonight's a countdown till the day we're not around
Is this over
Don't want an ending
Then you're gone and we're on with our lives
Is this over
Don't want an ending]
The words in my ears, my mind, my soul. There is nothing in the world but the colors, the softness of my sweater, and the notes ringing, that gentle melody carrying throughout my entire body. Meaning doesn't matter, time doesn't matter. Truth is beautiful, truth is simple.
[Look at the moon, count all the stars
Bury your head here in my arms
Leaving ain't easy
It tears me apart]
Happiness is not my emotion. There are no words large or small enough in any language. It can only be expressed through the music.
[And if it takes a little bit longer
Don't you lose faith, I'll make you stronger
I won't run away
I won't run away]
A step from reality, but only for a moment. We sing of loneliness and of what has been lost. Now is not one of those times. I bask in the solitude.
The beauty.
[君も見ているだろう
この消えそんな三日月
つながってあるからねって
愛しているからねって
三日月に手おのばした
君の届けこの想い]
0 comments:
Post a Comment