I'm busy. This has not been proofread.

Sunday, February 21, 2010
This blog will be up before my homework is done on this Sunday night. Why? Because I need to turn off my computer because it is distracting me terribly. I'm literally not doing anything, just watching videos, listening to music, all things I should not be doing when I still have physics, APUSH, a little math, a quiz tomorrow, and it is 9:30. Seriously, I have no idea what I am doing but the clock keeps moving later and later and I am still sitting here. I will continue talking for a while so it looks like I actually put some thought into this post when in reality I am just thinking about publishing this post, closing up all the windows I have open and turning off my computer.
Guess what? I got $40 babysitting last night. I barely saw the kids- one was in bed by the time I got there and the other said hi to me, retreated downstairs, and then said goodnight when he went to bed. Basically, I was paid $40 to sit on their couch and watch the JKR documentary and parts of the Wizard Rockumentary on my laptop. I was really desperate for- what I do not know. I am sitting here trying to figure out what word describes for what I was desperate, but quite honestly I just want to finish this post so I can move on and finish my work and go to sleep. I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. I don't want it to be February any more. I want it to be March, because that is when the Chiben students come. I want spring break. I do NOT want April when I am stressing over AP exams, and I do not want May when I am taking said exams and stressing over finals. June isn't looking too attractive either. I really need it to be summer, which is a new one for me. I don't normally like summer, because since none of my friends live near me (even base school friends- the way my neighborhood is located makes it difficult to get to anyone's house without a car), so it normally is just me moping around in the heat and humidity for two months. However, this summer I want to do something awesome the first few days, like have friends come over and watch movies nonstop. Then I'm going to Japan on the 29th and I'll be getting back the 25th of July. Then I will sleep/mope around for a few days while I get over jetlag. I want to do something for Harry's birthday, like maybe go to NYC and just hang out with no plans or places to be. In August I will be doing college prep stuff, summer reading, scholarships, I might get a job, and such. I will hopefully get to hang out with come CoWs somewhere in that. Something changed for me last summer with two things- LeakyCon friends and my driver's license. LeakyCon friends mean traveling during the summer and hanging out with awesome people. I wasn't able to utilize my driver's license enough, as I got it in August, but it started to mean I could go places, like the movies or the mall, with my friends whenever I wanted. I can go to friends houses or wherever and maybe enjoy summer for once. I really loved last summer and this one will be better and it can't get here fast enough but it will not be enjoyable if I begin it with failed finals and a 3.1 GPA because I will not get into college with that but that is the direction I am heading if I keep sitting here in front of my computer and not doing my homework how is THAT for a run on sentence I'll keep this going for a bit or maybe not OKAY.

Goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment