There is absolutely no room in my mind whatsoever for trivial matters such as math tests, or APUSH textbooks. There is much more on my mind. And it is important. And I writing funnily. Quadrilateral.
1. Today is Wednesday. On Friday, at around 3:00 PM, my mother is picking me up at school. At around 4:00 PM, ALICE FREAKING WILDER is arriving at my house. Then at around 5:00 PM, LAUREL FREAKING I CANNOT SPELL HER LAST NAME is also arriving at my house. Then my mother is making us dinner and we will eat this dinner. And she is making brownies. I have a wonderful mother. Then, HOPEFULLY, MONIQUE FREAKING "TWO Q'S" JACQUES and OLIVIA FREAKING BATES are arriving at my hosue at approximately 10 PM.
2. They are calling for about 20 inches of snow this weekend, starting Friday afternoon. Alice, driving up from North Carolina, probably won't be affected by this. Laurel also seems rather confident about her arrival. However, there is a chance this will not allow Monique and Olivia to drive down from Connecticut. And this worries me very much.
3. If this snow is REALLY bad, then the bus KRISTINE J. FREAKING LONDON will be riding down from NYC on Saturday may potentially be canceled, and she may not be able to come down. That would be tragic.
4. However, let's assume everyone gets here safely. We do coughsupersecretprojectcough, romp around in the snow, built a fort, and other shenanigans on Friday night. Continuing this assuming-everything-works-out, Saturday we drive to Jammin Java and go to the wrock concert. At about 12:45, either my mother or all of us will go into DC to pick up Kristine. Then we go back to the concert and rock out. Afterward, we go home, eat dinner, and go into DC, where my mother is dropping us off in Georgetown while she sees a film with a friend. This will be amazingly fun and we will meet up with my mother and her friend, and everything will be wonderful and dandy. We will return home and stay up all night talking/video-ing/other nonsense. Sunday morning, we will eat breakfast, they will leave, I will take Kristine to DC for her bus, and then I go home and do homework.
5. If it snows too much, then OBVIOUSLY my friends can't POSSIBLY drive home and will be stuck at my house for another day. Oh, the horror *evil smile*
6. MOVING ON. I have a story. And it is a wonderful, heartwarming story. You see, my mother is applying to possibly teach film production at the local community college, and they needed her college transcript. Today, she showed me her grades. Apparently, early on she decided she wanted to do something more in the engineering aspect of communications and was required to take computer science. Up and down the transcript were A's and B's. Guess what was next to the comp sci? An F. It was a very touching mother/daughter bonding moment.
7. Tetrisfriends.com was down early this evening. It made me sad.
8. I cannot concentrate particularly because I have facebook, twitter, and tetris on my computer again. I blame Katie Glutton* for TEMPTING me by letting me go on Internet Explorer that one time.
9. Speaking of Katie Glutton (and Gloria Duan), GUESS WHERE WE WILL BE SATURDAY FEBRUARY 20TH? Oh yes, the Celine Dion movie. It will be epic.
10. Kara tells me she was at Vassar recently and it was filled with "tall, ripped, and perfectly tanned boys, with heads of luscious hair and sparkling white teeth in beaming smiles." Unfortunately, I remember reading on the website that there was a large gay population at Vassar. WHY ARE THE GOOD LOOKING ONES ALWAYS GAY?
11. Ummm... formspring is coming back? I'm confused. Now people from school are getting them, too. Uh, yeah, that was so November.
12. This silly celebrity facebook thing. It's for attractive people to show how they are so attractive, they look like celebrities, and for unattractive people to pretend they are prettier than they actually are. I couldn't think of anyone I looked like, although my mother reminded me how she totally looks like Julia Louis-Dreyfus. And since I look like my mom, I kinda could look like her. The thing is, it's mostly the hair, which while I still have, I don't wear it that way yet. So not really.
13. I am done writing.
*Not her real name. Because she afraid of being raped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(122)
-
▼
February
(17)
- I drove all niiiiight... to see the Celine Dion mo...
- Dead Man
- Stupid
- Sick and tired
- I'm busy. This has not been proofread.
- FRUSTRATION
- Haiku
- School? What's that?
- This is a stupid post
- SEVERE
- Blogging and old emails
- THANK YOU GLORIA
- I wrote this in one sitting and reread nothing.
- Untitled
- A list
- SNOW DAYS FTW
- FATE
-
▼
February
(17)
3 comments:
I AM SORRYYY
Just uninstall it from your computer and then block sites where you can re-download IE :)
AND YOU SAID MY LAST NAME
IMA BE RAPEDDDDDD
HAHA Word. i love your celebrity doppelganger description SO TRUE
and i know about formspring my school too! WTF is this right?! haha i don't get it... the average non internet population finds out about stuff as it's oging out of style... what/.
If it snows too much, then OBVIOUSLY my friends can't POSSIBLY drive home and will be stuck at my house for another day. Oh, the horror *evil smile*
</3
Post a Comment