GUESS WHAT? My laptop shipped today, so I'll be getting it Saturday! It's actually not that exciting.Today is just a cold, rainy miserable day, so I feel like infusing some excitement into the normally average mundane aspects of life. Not that getting a new laptop is something that happens every day, of course. It's just not ALL CAPS worthy. Granted, I write a lot of things in ALL CAPS that are somewhat unnecessary. Okay I'll stop.
You know how I was so excited to have four extra hours to do work yesterday? (Saying that sounds funny...) Well, it didn't really work out that way. The buses left school at 12:10, and I figured I'd be home before 1. My bus went back to my base high school, where there was supposed to be another bus waiting to take half of us home, since there two main areas that feed into my base high school. Of course, the other bus forgot to show up. Ergo (Latin for therefore), my bus had to take all the other kids home first, and I was one of the last stops. It was a little before two when I finally got home. I ate lunch, walked my dog, chilled a bit, and decided to start reading The Crucible at 3:30. At 4, I fell asleep and woke up at 6. Then I ate dinner and did my homework THIS IS NOT INTERESTING.
Let's talk PSATs for a second. I was totally psyched for this, considering I had two super special Harry Potter pencils and The Moaning Myrtle's "O.W.L.s" was stuck in my head, so I figured I was destined to do amazingly. Unfortunately, this was not entirely the case. In the first section (critical reading), I was being extra careful and going slowly, because I tend to make stupid mistakes here. Apparently I was going too slowly, because I was only about half way through when my teacher announced there were five minutes left. I ended up leaving about six blank, which was not good. But the rest of the test went quite swimmingly, I think. Swimmingly is a cool word.
In other news, Katie lent me the Hunger Games today. I haven't started it yet, and I'm a bit afraid to, considering how everyone says once you start you can't stop. I'll read it this weekend.
I hate physics. Saturday morning I am going to have a physics study party, in which I will provide food for my friends as long as they in return provide physics-related knowledge that will ensure my passing of this class. I am trying to do it now, but it is difficult and boring and I don't want to do it.
Today I survived a THREE HOUR APUSH lecture. But my teacher gave us breaks and clementines, so it wasn't too bad :)
NYAHHHH
I NEED TO STOP TYPING.
SORRY TO WHOEVER IS STILL READING THIS.
PHYSICSSSSS
BYEBYEEEE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HUNGER GAMES> I WANNA READ IT
i bet you can't make it through my blogs threw? thru? how do you spell that. Can you read mine? Lol our things we focus on are so different. I'm so focused on everything else it must seem so irrelevant to you and you are so focused on the things that are important. And mine are kind of long... honestly messsage me on FB or something lol if u actually read mine. i just though of this because
SORRY TO WHOEVER IS STILL READING THIS.
PHYSICSSSSS
BYEBYEEEE
i like knowing whats going on w/ u since we don't message like crazy anymore you knoowwww?? and i see you so infrequently
THROUGH. I THREW the ball THROUGH the wall.
THAT RHYMED!
I read yours! but yeah, we do focus on different things. ughhh I don't go on facebook much anymore. call me/tokbox/whatever would be better.
CLEMENTINES
Post a Comment