Nothing.
I have about four half-written posts. I have been writing so many blog posts lately and I can't seem to finish any of them. This one will say nothing at all. I will fill space by saying many words that convey absolutely no meaning. If I continue this method of using the English language to utilize words and string them into sentences that somewhat follow proper grammar and verb forms, I can talk for a while about absolutely nothing. The process of writing includes using thoughts in your mind and transcribing these thoughts into coherent phrases that convey a message and cause a reader to follow along these words and make sense of them.
I am failing miserably.
Lip balm. Packing tape. Three hole punch. iPod. Keys. Plastic bag. NHS form. Notice of presentation of driver's license. CoWs. Pencils. Candle. Compass. Little Winona and brother. Eraser. Toy gladiator riding a monster. Little box thing. Empty little glass French honey jar. Index cards. Dell support DVD's. Washington DC trinket. Little notebook. Harry Potter weekly planner. Mini DV tapes. LAPTOP.
Yes, I just named every item on my desk.
Naillll polish.
Tweet tweet.
No, I am not drunk.
I'm debating actually posting this.
That was a very short internal debate.
Would you like to know what I decided?
I think you can probably figure it out.
I like Harry Potter.
IT'S GONNA BE THE SAME THIS TIME AROUND I WANNA LET YOU IN BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW I'VE BEEN THERE ONE TOO MANY TIMES SEEMS LIKE WHENEVER I LET SOMEBODY GET THIS CLOSE I'M RIGHT BACK WHERE I GOT HURT THE MOST THAT'S WHY THAT'S WHY AROUND MY HEART IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment