Losing my mind

Monday, October 19, 2009
Okay.

Tomorrow I have a free essay exam in history and I am completely screwed.

I have test corrections for precalc due tomorrow. I finished about half of them, and then gave up because I didn't understand any of it. I procrastinated and I am paying for it.

My Japanese homework involves knowing a lot of information that a) we have not learned in class, b) I cannot find in the textbook, and c) is not in the packet he gave us. I have been trying to do this stupid worksheet for wayyy too long and I can't figure it out.

I hate tomorrow already.

After I began losing my mind, I went on youtube and watched nerdy videos. Like, so nerdy I don't even want to reveal here. But let's just say... it bothers me when David Krumholtz's hair is too long.

And now my mother just came into my room and I whined about my workload. She tried to help but of course since I'm in such a bitchy mood I was rude to her and she does her whole "I'm disappointed in you" routine which works a bit too well and now I feel like crap on top of everything. Plus, she wants to block facebook from my laptop. I don't want her to.

It's days like tomorrow that make life seem, crappy. I can't even come up with a creative way of saying that, my brain is so screwed up. Crappy. The extent of my writing ability.

I can't find something to cheer me up, because everything I've been doing has just made me wonder why I am not trying to get in some more history studying or something.

OH I know what will make me feel better. So last night, by 10:30 pm I had finished my laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and finished the majority of my homework. Then, I sat down on my bed and watched the episode of Numb3rs from two weeks ago which I was planning on watching Friday night before my mother and I decided to watch Faceless instead. I sat there with my binder and a three hole puncher, cleaning out my loose papers, with a mug of hot apple cider, and watched this show that for some reason regains my sanity like none other. I should do that tonight. Yes. I will go make my lunch, study a bit more history, and watch last week's Numb3rs, which I still need to watch. I think that is a wonderful idea. Watch, I will feel guilty and end up studying history and going to bed by 11. And then I will toss and turn for another hour. Oh dear god I am so messed up at the moment. I need it to be Thursday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment